To download our latest Newsletter, click here - SPRING 2018
Past editions of the Newsletter can be found below:
Please find our latest newsletter here.
Food Bank Collection
The team at 103 Newport have been collecting for a local food bank again - our chosen food bank especially asked for toiletries. If you're stopping by and would like to gift something, just let Ellen know! We've always got a collection on the go.
Upcoming Spring Term Courses
Please download the following PDF of our upcoming courses - Courses Spring Term 2018
Please fill out and return the form to email@example.com if you would like to attend.
DBE/LAAT Open Evening
On 3rd October 2017, we are having an open evening at 103 Newport, LN1 3EE.
The open evening will enable us to:
- Provide you with an opportunity to meet the DBE/LAAT staff in their offices
- Discuss the services and support on offer from our departments including Education, Finance, Human Resources, Administration and Events
- Share any issues or plans you have with the appropriate staff.
- Find out more about the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust
- Share useful literature including guidance booklets, new training programmes, Vision booklets, SIAMs documents, LAAT Offer brochures and other documentation
- Facilitate conversations with colleagues from other schools
Coffee / tea and biscuits will be available throughout the evening.
If you would like to join us for this open evening, please let Ellen know, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ellen on 01522 504010.
We want this event to be of maximum use to you and so will be limiting places to ensure that you have enough time with the appropriate officers. We are hoping that these events will become regular.
Autumn Term Newsletter!
You can now download our Autumn term newsletter - AUTUMN TERM 2017
If you have any news you would like us to share, please let Ellen know at email@example.com
Autumn Term Courses
We are very pleased to present our exciting programme of courses and events for the Autumn term!
We have organised a range of inspirational speakers and workshop leaders to share their wealth of experience, and provide practical strategies for you to further develop educational provision in your schools.
We look forward to seeing you –
The Education Team